Spanish citizens can travel to Canada without a visa as long as they have a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Spanish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, medical or transit purposes. The Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens is a digital visa waiver. Allows the holder to visit Canada without a visa for up to 6 months at a time. Applicants only need to meet a few basic Canadian eTA requirements in order to travel to Canada. Registering for a Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens online takes just a few minutes. This avoids the need to go to a diplomatic mission to complete Canadian visa paperwork.
Requirements Of Canada Visa for the Citizens of Spain
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Canada ETA, your passport needs to remain its validity for six more months from your arrival in the country of Canada.
- E-mail address – you'll get your travel document via e-mail in PDF format. So provide a valid email. We recommend that you print one out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
The document that citizens of Danish need is called Canadian ETA. The eTA program was launched in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from abroad in response to increasing terrorist activity around the world. Danish citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for a short period (less than 90 days) for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canadian eTA is a multiple-entry visa waiver, which means applicants can enter Canada as many times as they wish, for a total stay of up to 180 days per entry.
WHAT IS THE CANADA ETA?
Danish citizens must apply for a Canadian ETA, an online electronic application form that serves as travel. Danish citizens wishing to travel to Canada are exempt from the visa requirement as the country is part of the European Union.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
- A valid travel document or passport with validity of minimum of six months starting from the date of your arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
The extent of Canada's natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada's allure isn't just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. As an Italian citizen, you do not need a visa to plan a trip to Canada. If you are traveling by air, you must apply for an ETA before boarding a flight. Fortunately, the electronic travel authorization can be applied for online within a very short time. Italian citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa for short-term (less than 90 days) entry into Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. This document, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), is an electronic system authorizing you to visit Canada. It is valid for 5 years, allows Italian visitors to stay 6 months on each visit.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify the expiration date of your passport before applying for an ETA. This document needs to be valid for another six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – a valid email is required to make your online application and also for the reception of the document. If you want, you can print your ETA.
- Means of payment – you can pay with different payment methods such as credit/debit card.
You will be pleased to know that Greece citizens do not need a visa to enter Canada. You only need to apply for a Canadian ETA to enter and stay in the country. All citizens of Greece require a Canada visa or visa waiver to legally enter the country. An approved Canada visa waiver from Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months on each entry from the airport. You can apply for and receive an ETA for Canada online. In 2016, the Canadian government introduced the Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online visa waiver for Greece citizens, which can be obtained through a simple application. The Canadian eTA for Greece citizens can be applied for online to receive a travel authorization electronically linked to the traveler's passport, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate to submit a visa application.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR GREECE CITIZENS
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
- A valid form of payment – You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA application fees.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street