- The concussion controversy surrounding Tua Tagovailoa has prompted both the NFL and the NFLPA to revisit the league’s concussion protocol in a move designed to enhance player safety
- In the wake of this controversy, Odyssey is emphasizing the potential value of its PRV-002 novel compound for the treatment of concussions and the benefit of the players
- According to a report published by Vox, there are approximately 0.41 concussions per NFL game in American football, with 9.3% of concussions involving the loss of consciousness and 2.4% resulting in hospitalizations
- With such cases, there is a need to revise the NFL’s concussion protocol and push for a treatment option that is effective in the treatment of this condition
- Odyssey is at the forefront of a possible pharmaceutical treatment option, as it advances its clinical trials, to potentially receive FDA approval
Odyssey Health (OTC: ODYY) is looking to push its PRV-002 novel compound for the treatment of concussions given the National Football League (“NFL”) and National Football League Players Association’s (“NFLPA”) joint announcement on changes to the league’s concussion protocol (https://ibn.fm/LOjTi).
As a medical technology company focused on developing lifesaving medical products that offer technological and clinical advantages over current standards of care, Odyssey recognizes the severity of concussions, especially in the NFL. In addition, it acknowledges the ineffectiveness of current…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ODYY are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/ODYY
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
San Francisco, California
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.