- Washington-based CubCrafters designs and manufactures Experimental, LSA (Light Sport Aircraft), and Part 23 Certified aircraft
- The company, which boasts a history of innovation, is an industry leader in backcountry aviation
- Its leadership in the market has led to high demand for its airplanes, creating an order backlog and greater need for customer service
- CubCrafters is looking to raise capital to improve its production and customer service through a Regulation A+ exemption from the SEC
- The company aims to raise $50 million and has received excellent investor interest; in just under three weeks, it had received reservations that amounted to 25% of the target
Operating out of a Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”)-certified design and manufacturing facility situated on the edge of McAllister Field Airport in Yakima, Washington, CubCrafters continues to change the landscape of backcountry aviation, something it has progressively done for more than 40 years. Founded in 1980 by Jim Richmond, the company has been modeled around a culture of innovation, which, coupled with the dedication and output of its now more than 200 highly skilled personnel, has propelled the company to be a leader in its market segment.
This status is evidenced by several parameters, including CubCrafters’ average aircraft revenue per customer, which has grown from just over $5 million in 2001 to over $30 million in 2021, according to the company’s Regulation A+ presentation (https://ibn.fm/tfXiU). In fact, the company reported resilient…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CubCrafters Inc. are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CUB
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent.
As part of its service, InvestorWire provides coverage of noteworthy announcements. To further expand visibility of achievements being made throughout a multitude of sectors, InvestorWire’s syndication partners have extended the digital coverage to include individual broadcasts on financial websites and platforms visited by millions of investors daily.
For more information, please visit https://www.investorwire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.