The best Samsung TV soundbar deals for Cyber Monday 2022, including the latest Samsung B Series, Q Series & S Series Ultra Slim soundbar savings
(PRUnderground) November 27th, 2022
Cyber Monday Samsung stereo soundbar deals for 2022 are underway. Compare the top discounts on Samsung sound towers, Bluetooth & wireless soundbars and more. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Samsung Soundbar Deals:
- Save up to 60% on top-selling Samsung soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 34% on Samsung Q Series soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 41% on Samsung S Series all-in-one soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 48% on Samsung B Series soundbars with wireless subwoofer (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $300 on Samsung Ultra Slim soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 51% on Samsung Sound Tower Bluetooth speakers (Walmart.com)
Best Soundbar Deals:
- Save up to $180 on Sonos Beam, Ray & Arc soundbars (Sonos.com)
- Save up to 54% on top-rated soundbars from Vizio, Samsung, TCL & LG (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 60% on Samsung Dolby Atmos soundbars (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $220 on Bose Smart Soundbar (300, 700, 900), TV Speaker & Solo 5 soundbars (Bose.com)
- Save up to 55% on Vizio 2.0, 2.1, 5.1 & 5.1.2 soundbars (Walmart.com)
For more holiday savings, click here to shop the full range of live Black Friday deals available at Walmart. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday shoppers can save extra money this year using the free browser add-on from Capital One Shopping. It’s completely free for everyone and applies available coupon codes while shopping online. Their lightweight browser extension also compares prices on Amazon, Target, Best Buy and more stores while shopping online, alerting users when a better offer has been found. Spending Lab is compensated by Capital One Shopping when the browser extension is installed using the link provided.
About Spending Lab
Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an affiliate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Original Press Release.